AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
northernsurveyor
northernsurveyor
@northernsurveyor
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:39 am
Last seen: January 19, 2026 3:17 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 558
Reply
RE: Adoption of the BLM Manual in State statues or regulations?

@aliquot yes, that section (11 AAC 53.120 (4) allows use of a celestial observation for bearings as outlined in the BLM Manual if the survey is locate...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Adoption of the BLM Manual in State statues or regulations?

@norman-oklahoma thank you sir, hope you are doing well.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: How do you combined data types (TS/GPS/Level)?

I'm late to the conversation because I rarely get on here, but great responses. A properly weighted least squares adjustment is your friend. Reminis...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: SNL and merry ho ho

Merry Christmas all.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SNL and merry ho ho

Thomas Jefferson, my hero I channeled squared it all up. 80 chains to a mile. Except when it's not for convergence. Brainiac and President of the U...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1261
Reply
RE: Celebrity sighting in Grand Ronde, Oregon!

@flga-2-2 My red reef fish shirt I got in Fiji. The T-shirt was from a forum board that started with Bob and next word was a gravity parallel used w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Celebrity sighting in Grand Ronde, Oregon!

@flga-2-2 Logo on the T-shirt a very long story about one of the first survey forum boards. Long ago shut down, there are some sensitivities about i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Celebrity sighting in Grand Ronde, Oregon!

@rj-schneider its a Pez Gallo or called a roosterfish. Widely range in the Pacific from Baja Mexico to Columbia. I was fishing in Panama but have cau...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Celebrity sighting in Grand Ronde, Oregon!

Awesome to meet Wendell and Angel. I need to get back to my bush life and exercise. For old timers, zoom in on my T-shirt logo.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite 1/4 calls

How about following the guidance in the BLM Manuals? The quarter section corner of sections 8 and 9"

3 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina bill would create a 'Limited' Professional Land Surveyor

Other than the right of entry provision of the proposed legislation, I think the NC Board is heading to a real slippery slope and creating a workload ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the .04'

@northernsurveyor Good to see you back. Darn shame about the Shell Lake Lodge burning down. It is a shame, hard to look across the lake and see not...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding the .04'

I have been off the forum board for a long time, bless me father (Wendell), but we have been looking for the answer for that 0.04 since Bob Plumb and ...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 30