AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Norman_Oklahoma
Norman_Oklahoma
@norman-oklahoma
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: June 15, 2015 7:55 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 11:19 pm
Topics: 199 / Replies: 8292
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

Typically, for average sized antenna (±3"-6" radius) set up at average heights (±5'-6') the slant will be about a hundreth to a hundreth and a half lo...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Effect of recording deeds

When I spoke of incompetence it was not the incompetence of an individual I was referring to. It was organizational incompetence. During the period ab...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

The devil is in the details. If a cookbook approach would work there would be no new cases to read.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

If the tax paid is based on acreage you could apply for a refund. I'm not sure how it would affect an AP claim. Do you have color of title in your hyp...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

That is just what happened here, isn't it?

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

Lets say that you own a quarter section of land, and your deed describes your property by reference to that quarter section. You have been paying taxe...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

Its all about the Benjamins, isn't it? I collect case opinions from Oregon and Washington, the states I am licensed in. I'm not looking for ground bre...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

In 2006 Sydow was asked to mark out the location he desired for his northern boundary. He did so by building a fence, which stood unmolested until 202...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Effect of recording deeds

In city government there is a very fine line between allowing things to happen based on common sense and (the appearance of) allowing the good old boy...

3 months ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1263
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

It knows what to offset is - from the antenna calibration. OPUS still expects you to enter the measure up to the ARP.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

Unfortunately, the diagram I posted is for the HEMA631, not the OP's HEMS631. The NGS antenna calibration page does not include a diagram of the HEMS6...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

This picture, which references the position of the ARP for that antenna, come from the NGS Antenna Calibrations page.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

This appears to be the survey referenced in the opinion. Document Image

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

I dont really know the significance of the [NONE], but that is simply the name the NGS has given to that model antenna.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

There are several references to a survey having been performed and filed, but I find no statement that the exhibit on page 8 is said survey.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

Cranky pants. If you are referring to the exhibit map on page 8, that is not a survey. It's an exhibit.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

Quite so. There is nothing groundbreaking about this ruling. I posted it because it has such a detailed discussion of just what the law is. As you ...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Sydow v. Douglass Properties

It can vary depending on circumstances, but in most cases the number is 10 years.

3 months ago
Topic
Replies: 42
Views: 1915
Page 8 / 425