Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
new mexico
Free
Joined: July 28, 2013 12:43 pm
Follow
RE: Lone Tree Massacre-Interesting Surveyor History
Oberlin-area MassacreEverybody in NW Kansas been to the Bucket. Best times were when Jimmy Dee and the Fabulous Destinations played there. Only tabl...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Lone Tree Massacre-Interesting Surveyor History
Oberlin-area MassacreThat barn was moved from a location between Gem and Rexford, I think. I remember seeing it several times as a child and walking ...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Lone Tree Massacre-Interesting Surveyor History
Oberlin-area MassacreI believe it was. I was reading a bunch of stuff while in Montana at the Custer Battlefield this summer. The article will come ...
12 years ago
Forum
12 years ago
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 576
12 years ago
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 1285
RE: Old leather bound pcoket book"The Surveyor's Guide"
Yeah, this volume is pretty cool. Like the appraisers on Antiques Roadshow say, the cover has condition issues. The previous owners of this book app...
12 years ago
Forum
12 years ago
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 882
RE: Reporting area
Thanks Kent
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Template for Rod Vial Adjustment
Great idea with the saw cuts; I threaded the string through the hole I drilled in the closet shelf. I did it the hard way.
12 years ago
Forum
Page 3 / 3
Prev