AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Curious as to what the most popular data collector used?

Other- I've used TDS, and Carlson. By far, the data collector is still quite in it's infancy. Someday, data collectors will have least squares, and wi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Theres never been a better time to get GPS

@flga-pls-2-2 Well, I DO NOT work for Javad. I fish for my own dinner, and eat what I catch. Having said that, there are some things that JAVAD does ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Theres never been a better time to get GPS

@paul in pa, Ha ha. I'm experiencing a number of plats, done by folks, with "eBay specials". They bought used gear, and don't know what they are doing...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 805
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

@jkinak I would prefer to supply it, than argue why they don't need it. 15 min. Vs 3 months of phone calls or meetings. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Out of State Surveyor (4th removed)

Wrong category. Should be humor. (Just kidding!) 🙂

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "Proposed"

O my. ?ÿ Dem coons! Is dey bein descriminated all bout? Mebbe Wendell don't like me frin! 🙂 ah tink dem coons need frins too! :)?ÿ How do ah pik me...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

OK, I added the word Bulb. Like this: thence S 00?ø25'09" E 563.59' to the center of a 45 foot radius Turn-a-Round Bulb; Would you have any problem un...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

Here is where I got that: Thank you, Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

An easement 40' wide, whose centerline is described as follows..... thence S 00?ø25'09" E 563.59' to the center of a 45 foot radius Turn-a-Round; then...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: How do you disable the reactor in ACAD 2009?

I have Carlson. Those don't seem to exist. Nate

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Gap on edge of property

Roughly, how big is this gap? In theory, there "are no gaps, just un-identified owners". However, if it's a foot wide, or 100' wide, can influence the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying without a license

on this one, no. It's deeds only. McGough family ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying without a license

I got involved in a situation, where a DEVELOPER bought a total station, and would buy large parcels of land. Then, he'd SURVEY it. We called in the A...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx5 Base and Rover Pair

Those will chop a lot of broccoli! It's a good deal, especially for a Carlson surv ce user. N

7 years ago
Forum
Page 98 / 527