AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: 4-wheeler topo

The Nate Theory of gps on an ATV: It's raining. Raining gps data. The faster you go, the less wet you get. Going slower, results in more data, for you...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Everything from RPLSTODAY.COM! (Pic)

Is it Christmas already? I gotta get to work! This year is nearly gone! Hey what year is it? O wow! I'm still in 2012. Say, is somebody pulling my leg...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates

Dems State plain coords. Ahh just doan know what state day's in! Ahh stated it plain on me plat! 🙂 N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 base with R12 rover

If / when is lots of the time. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the DR on my TS Fu**ed?

I have re aligned the beam in my leica several times. I like setting it up about 100' from a target, that is a business card, with + on the back. Set ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 base with R12 rover

On this subject of channels. One satellite can produce many signals, in a high multipath environment. You might have 10 or 15 wrong signals, and a fai...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this?

I kind of go with @bill93 above. And / Or, go find more evidence to the south of your survey. What about those south block corners? N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates

Published values are SPC, Scaled to ground..... Ha ha ha

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this?

I did not realize that was possible. Go review a few thousand surveys, and tell me they have a "collective mind". I'd trust cheech and chong to have a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

As Pilat told the Jews, "what I have written, I have written". Plat went out the door last week. So, this one is what it is. Mr Moe, I think you may b...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Morning from Virginia

Deeds that don't close. Can have hundreds, and thousands of issues. It can be that multiple surveys were combined, by a la*yer., and had differing brg...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS Units Tracking Various Constellations?

Well, I'd not do that. But, a GPS receiver lying to me... That's anathema! Carry on. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS Units Tracking Various Constellations?

In my humble opinion, not all sats are being used, by the final solution, by gps units, that SAY that they are tracking all constellations. Using, (in...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Used Top Loading Total Station Bag

I have one. I don't need. It has never been used. I ordered one, and it got backordered, so I ordered one from another source. Then, this one came. So...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: What happens to old surveyors?

Here's my dad. He's 92 now. Still walks, no cane. We had to stop him from driving. He still wants to go to town. Newspaper, bank, and a bag of apples....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What happens to old surveyors?

Payden, That thar is the best story you have ever told. Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Curious as to what the most popular data collector used?

@gschrock As I read your first paragraph above, about parchment paper, I thought it was me typing..,, 🙂 N

7 years ago
Page 97 / 527