AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Surveying Ethics and Conflicts of Interest

My O my! Times just flying now! N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a surveyor in Georgia

Another comment. Is your lot up against the dividing line between 2 subdivisions? Or, is your lot out in the middle, where the 1983 survey laid out th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a surveyor in Georgia

Its memorial day weekend. So, maybe some here can chime in. The 1983 survey mark, which is?ÿ Correct Original Gives you more land Was not in dispu...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a surveyor in Georgia

Maybe get a recommendation from Jeff Lucas. I'm not licensed down there. But, I'd want to sit at a round table with Jeff Lucas, and you, and anybody e...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph LS Plus

@plumb-bill I don't know. My thoughts, are partially from reading about what is going on, and trying to determine value vs dollars. Ie, should I do ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph LS Plus

More satellites. Less engines. Higher speed. My take is: Since the Javad has 864 channels, that number had to be re-allocated. To keep the groups lar...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Minnesota State specific

Watch out for cold winters. I know about a guy who lived up there that had 21 children. As I said, it gets cold in Minnesota. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's the Corner

Ok, I'd set another MONUMENT. Maybe. Depending. Tie the tops of those two. Research all deeds, in all directions. Dig down, find out what's below. I r...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: amateur question

Just wondering.... Is this in any manner related to the question of elevation, for purposes of flood statement? Or flood insurance? N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why are we still in the dark ages

I can imagine a shonstedt, with a piggy back aluminum, gold, silver detector. Ya never know... Ya might find a pot-o-gold, and retire, if you had more...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1206
Reply
RE: One receiver uses a satellite and another wouldn't?

Some men change wives. For this very reason!?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Sunday's office

Took me a bit to figure out that pic... So, it's a porthole into the tank, and the gun is pointing out. What did it look like inside? How big was it? ...

6 years ago
Page 88 / 527