AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: What does a piece of rebar with orange flag tape on it mean?

It's just a piece of rebar. With flagging. Until?ÿA surveyor says it is a corner. Until some land owner builds improvement based on it. Until enough...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any tips or tricks on leveling the bubble on a rover rod?

The work truck has a cummins turbo-diesel. It's turbo is big. The turbo serves to quiet the motor, and has bearings! It's got 'bout 500,000 miles on i...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Any tips or tricks on leveling the bubble on a rover rod?

I have a nail in my yard, with a dimple. Since I have a Javad, I just set the pole tip in the dimple. Then, I stake the nail, (which I have a perfect ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Can an iron rod without a cap be an official marker?

As others have stated, it can be. But, the criteria of determination is not a cap, or the lack thereof. As a land owner, it's handy to know. It's not ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Linking cad dwg to control station coordinates

Really, we aren't TRYING to be mean, exclusive, knotheads, or otherwise avoid "giving you a simple answer". We have been THROUGH the experience, of t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Linking cad dwg to control station coordinates

@marc This subject "Linking cad to ctrl coords" has been the source of many many errors, assumptions, train wrecks, late night head scratching, and g...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plastic Survey Caps

Just a general comment about plastic caps. IF you will lightly spray the tops, with spray paint, it will last alot longer. Blocks the solar radiation....

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 473
Reply
RE: Home made tuger

I bought the Javad back-pack. A pull cart does not roll well, over rough terrain, and briar patches. I've never gotten pics of it. I'll see what I can...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Start Configuring my 4700, 5700, Legacy E ports without datacollector

I've got 2 legacy e's, antennas, ready to run. Data collector maybe too. I aught sell em

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How to evaluate uncertainty in an azimuth

What you said is really true. I wonder if Google is blocking other search engines... (Pure speculation). N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Home made tuger

Elec golf cart. Room for cooler, and small smoker..... 😉 No.... I've not done it, but it has occurred to me!

6 years ago
Page 84 / 527