AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Stuck in the office...Need some spiritual uplifting - SITREP request

It brought a smile to my face... I'm sure there is more to the story... Somewhere. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 or 3 Survey Crew?

Old fashioned engineering crews may need 5 people. 2 bosses, and 2 persons training to be bosses, and one person working. 🙂 N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 Questions for the price of 1

Maybe St means street. Like "Rodeo St." Or Golf Lane Sight Triangle is a better answer, but that was already taken. N ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What does a piece of rebar with orange flag tape on it mean?

If you christen a rebar with flagging, you have just made it into something it was not, 5 min before. Same with paint. For this reason I really disli...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting thinks determined from an old bench loop

"Be fruitful and multiply" ?ÿwas a TBM, for many. But, a few have survived. I have wished that for those old level loops, someone had the forethought...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting thinks determined from an old bench loop

Our reading selection for today will be one verse from the Old Testament, and one from the New Testament. Genesis 9:7And you, be ye fruitful, and mul...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ƒ??Tire grippersƒ? - Anyone keep these in the truck?

I was in a bad spot. By the time I discovered it, it was too late... Thanks, Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting thinks determined from an old bench loop

Thanks. That is something that should be printed out, and given to EVERY crew chief, who runs levels. I have a little to add. I worked the "Chicagol...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ƒ??Tire grippersƒ? - Anyone keep these in the truck?

Hey, you are in Florida! Yeah, they will be perfect. (Isn't that the place they put airplane motors on boats, and high octane gas, and drive like they...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ƒ??Tire grippersƒ? - Anyone keep these in the truck?

Hey, you are in Florida! Yeah, they will be perfect. (Isn't that the place they put airplane motors on boats, and high octane gas, and drive like they...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ƒ??Tire grippersƒ? - Anyone keep these in the truck?

Hey, you are in Florida! Yeah, they will be perfect. (Isn't that the place they put airplane motors on boats, and high octane gas, and drive like they...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ƒ??Tire grippersƒ? - Anyone keep these in the truck?

I tried em 30 yrs ago. We tore them up they were not tough enough.. Tire chains worked better. Lots of time has passed. Maybe these are better.....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner off

@ David Drahn, I'm not going to advise you on any of this stuff. Because: You are in Hawaii. And all the rest of the reasons. But, here's a few com...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Home made tuger

Why Not? 🙂

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Just find the corners!

OK, I can find the corners, but do you care if they are right? PAUSE.... Why, yes, I want you to find the right ones.... Well, that means a survey. ...

6 years ago
Page 83 / 527