AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Surveyor Moments

Well, at least he could "cut the mustard" 😉 Those kind are the mustard/onion folks.We call his food "way down at the mustard end". The dog would have...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 577
Reply
RE: Hello From the south

Well, thank ye Bill! @zack62000,?ÿ post the plat. I think @Wendell may ask that you post a few posts first.?ÿ And, there are some surveyors closer t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ChrisNik HoundDog Magnetic Locator

I bought one. It was ONE generation before the one NOW being sold. It was too slow. Meaning, it did not have fast response time. I could MISS stuff. I...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Formatting

Looking up that word: immolate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Funny land boundary stories

The fence through the pool was great! I can just imagine them in the pool, each side, on their respective sides, casting dispersions, and being "land...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 968
Reply
RE: Know the locations of 3 corners of property but can't find 4th.

The number 1 question I get is: "when you measure land, do you measure level, or does the measure follow the undulating terrain?" Answer: it's a leve...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron pin set numbers

Where did you find those numbers??ÿ Deed? Plat? If you post the source document, we may be able to help you more. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Note to self

J a v a d?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument labels

That's all my jobs! I just ran out of money! ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: a +/- discussion within the office... want you opinion

And Enoch, and Elijah skipped out on death.... So, that leaves taxes. Jesus sent Peter fishing, to pay the temple tax. 🙂 So, here we are taxes. Mo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: a +/- discussion within the office... want you opinion

2.5 ac. +- We have kept it.?ÿ The old reason was in fact due to some uncertainty. (This was more or less a constant). The modern reason is in case ...

6 years ago
Page 75 / 527