Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Does anyone remember slide rules?
Of course!Do you remember the round kind?Great for the field, reducing slopes, and tangents, to do stakeout!:)N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Eyeballing it
I used to do construction layout, in chicago. Right ang prism, from a c/l baseline, go 315' set a lath, and then use the right ang prism, and every 10...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Night Surveying
I like night GPS. Some nice clean data, less solar radiation. N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: GNSS Solutions verses Topcon Tools
Are you figuring grid/ground in this right?N
16 years ago
Forum
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little
Nate, You Need A RobotJud, that is just plain funny!And, yeah, like a fish needs a bicycle!Big help is growing alot. His brother, Monster Help is on h...
16 years ago
Forum