AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1010
Reply
RE: Remote measurement of pipe size

> > Are you a midget?Compared to ted, yes!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote measurement of pipe size

My dad would just hold me by my feet, and if I passed out, he'd pull me out real quick.N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Apparent call from survey broker?

Here's what I know about survey brokers:they shop, til they find an OLD school surveyor to step it off, for 50 cents, and draw a perdy plak in acad. (...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1228
Reply
RE: ever seen a tree-angulation station?

It is something I'd do!!(I did not forget to charge the GPS batt, today, boss!)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: It was all for naught...

Whell, during this poorr time economicaly, well it is an extra day of pay!:)(Try the bright side of it)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

And, of course, we have all surveyed this place!!:)N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody have some nice surveying pictures to share?

This is what happens, when you get your hand on top of a rebar, while you are pounding it!!N

16 years ago
Page 512 / 527