AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: 2011 Super Bowl Pool - FINAL RESULTS - Nate Wins!!

Ty, I thought for all of 1 minute (I'm being generous!) about what was a realistic guess for 2 GOOD teams. So, winning it was a real surprise to me!Pl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the difference between a survey & a drive by survey

A survey: reaveals the garbage from the previous drive by. A drive by: Keeps all the previous records "intact", because it does not allow reality to s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 Super Bowl Pool - FINAL RESULTS - Nate Wins!!

Angel, whatever you folks decide is fine. I can see I was upside down in my guess, that is I had the wrong team on top. You have my permission to go w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the difference between a survey & a drive by survey

Radar, I am LOOKING at a drive by junk heap right now. I have to go back to the field (probably 4-5 trips) to search for original evidence, and LOOK a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem

No, but there is a movie about it... N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Nautiz 7 data collectors

Nautiz X7 data collectorsLooks pretty good. I don't know if I can do without a full qwerty keyboard. IF it were laid sideways, withe a qwerty, I'd be ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Nautiz 7 data collectors

Never heard of them. Gotta get looking. N

16 years ago
Page 506 / 527