AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: iF YOU LOOKED UP "NON-INTUITIVE"

Are you talking about women?:) N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Who can name this nail ?

That nail's name is sue.:-)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So, what do I do now?

Did you know that PISS is in the Bible?2 Kings 18:27. And other places. Cheers to you Paul!~ N ~

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So, what do I do now?

Tell im to either file it, or remove his markers! :):)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Slurred phone numbers

Thanks for the link to the search engine. I will have more than one use for that. The OLD way was to look their name up in the telephone directory. :)...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Rodman / Iman Job on Jacksonville Craigslist

I like the guys style... ie, he can honestly write. I like the idea of working for him for a wk, and turning him in... just think what a market glut h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: hatching that looks like water?

Thanks everybody. Yes, I have waves and water in carlson. I did not know it was there. Looks nice now. Stephene, Calder I want to learn how you did th...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 518
Reply
RE: I'm stumped...

In this litigus society, EVERYTHING can be challenged. (Even the spelling of litigious) can be challenged!) ~) N

15 years ago
Page 499 / 527