AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Ashtech Locus Battery Failure?

I had one knock one over, and broke, and had a new housing fitted, and learned about it. I did not replace a battery. I can only point you in a genera...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Locus Battery Failure?

Yes. They are "welded" shut. The plastic is sealed. There was a complete set of instructions on RPLS.com, with pics, to change this battery. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So easy a Kid can use it!!

It mean dey not be floatin. Dey up on de hard groun! :)(In me bes Cajun French accent)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So easy a Kid can use it!!

That looks like fun. :)~ N

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics

The fact is, I agree with his ethical argument. I don't want to be in the loan business, loaning clients money. :)~ N

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 905
Reply
RE: Today's work- not water-logged 😉

Migrating holes... yup, that's how it works. Thanks for posting. ~ N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Motorola SP50 Radios (3 for $150 obo)

I think I need those 3 radios. Do they all work, and do they run at 1 watt, / 5 watts? (I need a few specs on them) Thanks! ~ N

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Basis of Bearing (Useless information)

"Basis of Bearings: UP the derned page is NORTH!";-)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Which 1/4 corner is in the correct place?

I am with Moe on this one....Say, which planet is this? (Just checking!)~ N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A surveyors take on...

Nothing like fresh flagging, on an old pipe, 3' deep in county road!Nothing like hot coffee, at 5:00 am. Nothing like a call from a realtor, desperate...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 533
Reply
RE: Interpret This Bearing of Basis Statement

This one is on a plat I am looking at right now:1. Basis of Bearings for this survey are based Magnetic North, as observed August 8, 2006.I call it an...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cotton spikes

I wish I lived closer, they are handy!N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring - Ring

Think of it like this. You turned him down, and he went the the next person on his list, and they did not turn him down. So, now he is "under" another...

16 years ago
Page 500 / 527