AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 694
Reply
RE: What do you mean you want to charge me for doing ANOTHER sur

> Tell him your hourly rate is the same as his attorney.Yeah. Cause that is what YOU will be paying for an attorney, when YOU get sued, because all...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Come on man!!!

My answer to that statement is: "Yes, if you hire 5 different surveyors, the ones that are right will all say the same thing, within measurement toler...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 612
Reply
RE: Gatorade... shore be hot t'day!

Thanks Stephen.That answer fits me too. After I go through a gallon of water, then I need about a quart and a half of gatorade, or something. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you like to see inside your survey/level books?

OOPS. Yeah, Steve. I missed your comment, 1st time through. ~ N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you like to see inside your survey/level books?

Pre number the pages. Only write it on the right hand page. 🙂 N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gatorade... shore be hot t'day!

RB, that looks good. I think I'll try some. I even eat salt, right out of a shaker. But, that looks better. N

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1351
Reply
RE: Musical Chairs

Well, Foggy, ain't you sweet. Goats. well, thay ain't much like them. N

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1156
Reply
RE: Moved Monuments.

Or, you could use a different monument type. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ltscale?

Dave has it. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bettendorf stalls on issue

Freemire said the work was being done for the city's own purpose, and homeowners should be able to count on the pins being placed correctly because th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: "I wasn't surveying their boundaries......

I've ratted out 2 surveyors in my time. 1.) young feller, (This was 20 yrs ago) his work was so bad, that I would call him a "Tax assessor, and abstra...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkisha TM 20 C Manual?

I just got to thinking.... due to the use of electronic total stations, will we remember how to use the micrometer on the older total stations? Will w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lesche Digging tool

The idea is to have some sort of tool on my belt, that I can dig with. For cutting, I usually have a chain saw. So, that sort of leaves me empty hande...

15 years ago
Page 494 / 527