Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: What should I've done
You have all got me to thinking. We should come up with a "Standard Protocol" for finding other's stuff. I think I will adopt something. Like, if it i...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Pin Cushion
We have met the enemy... and he is us.> This is a good argument FOR education requirements.> > Mentorship obviously doesn't work.> > &g...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Which Pin Finder?
I have been watching for a magic locator for a long time. One that gives REAL time scans, on a little screen, of the underground shapes. AND metal det...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Rebar Cost
Um, I finally went to 1/2", then 3/8", then little bitty pieces of wire, and since they are so high, I now set imaginary points.... Just like some of ...
15 years ago
Forum