AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Temporary use permits.

Live free or die- My bad...I put out invisable ink targets, made out of lemon juice. Works good!Nobody knows they are there, and they work good. N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Imaging Station

It is amazing how many people think we use the telescope, to scope out girls. (I guess that is what they would be doing!)I thought the imaging TS woul...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A surveyors lament..

I Like heavy equipment operation. Maybe I get State Job.N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A Beginners' Guide to Internet Trolling

Um, Peter, did you have one too many Ginnis?:) (that was funny though)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: diy gps

This is more my style, of DIY:However, if I were a GPS mfgr, I'd think mighty hard about hireing you. You can do stuff. And, that is cool.Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Static training

OK, Joe, you set out 3 recievers, and place them into RECORD STATIC mode, whereby it then stores what it gets from the sats. You must measure the Ant....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod issues

Tripod Issues?"Tripod on the rag"To the tune of "Riders on the storm".Tri a Crain Tri-Maxi-pad!BINGO! No more "Tripod Issues!":)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Went to retrieve a static receiver...

So, did you tell them you were from mars, and show them your space craft?:)N

15 years ago
Page 483 / 527