Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: How to move a barn in Bruno, Nebraska
I somehow think that if we all were surveyors, that it could result in even MORE opinions, of where "The True Line Is!":)Thanks Dan.N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: How to move a barn in Bruno, Nebraska
Awesome! I hear it is possible to move state lines too, if you get enough surveyors under it! (And, of course, if Richard Schaut signs the plat!) You ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Surveyor follies
I at first thought you posted "Surveyor Jollies". Maybe a pic of some lady, or a new truck, or something. Then, after what I read, I thought, "That's ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: New GPS
My vote goes on the javad. They have been ahead of the pack, for probably the last 20 yrs. N
15 years ago
Forum