AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Andy Rooney

On used cars:On IRS:I liked is seeming candor.Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Relocating Monuments

My 2¢. IF you go and set up control, so as to be able to RESET another surveyor's marker, THEN, go and reset it, the marker in question SHOULD have yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This weeks friday surveyors chat is a favorite poster..

Agree, is speed, was fast, and I could understand his accent... it was just a "dialect" of English that I am not used to! (Kinda cool though!)Reminds ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This weeks friday surveyors chat is a favorite poster..

I was not real sure going in, how long it would last, nor how it would go. But, Andrew was a fun guy, and it seems Australia would be a neat place to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Land Surveying a Profession?

Naw, it ain't no profession. It is sort of like killing wild hogs. You see it done, and you watch a little bit, and then you try it yourself, and you ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod never tall enough

I can just hear it now... I-man quit, cause he was skared of heights!Where'd you get that thing? Back in the day, we would have bought one of those, t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bust'n my Chops - Ring Ring

"Ya bustin' my chops heah!" could reflect a challenge to one's performance in meeting obligations in any of a number of important roles."My 2¢.Now I t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad News

Yeah, I hear ya Sam. Those who are conscientious, have to deal with it. N

15 years ago
Page 480 / 527