Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: I Have Some Shape Files, Now What ?
Darn It Nate, And I Was Oh So Happy:)N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: I Have Some Shape Files, Now What ?
I DID IT! I DID IT! I Brought In A Shape File Myself.I found a shape file. :)N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: stolen Trimble R8 - Phoenix, Az
IF there were a device, to lock the inst to the tripod, (ie bell housing, which is the thingy you turn, to screw the inst to the top of the tripod) Ma...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: stolen Trimble R8 - Phoenix, Az
PS, here is another link, to a similar anchor unit.br>Somehow, in my mind, I think it would also serve to solve the wind problem. Add the anchor, and ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: stolen Trimble R8 - Phoenix, Az
NOT to reduce your anger, or sorrow, but:What about adding an anchor to your tripods, with a big screw gun, and a cable, into the ground?I mean, we re...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: My chief is an idiot!
My chief is an idiotic genius!Wayne, I have nearly fired myself for the same reasons..... Go figure, mean it, meander it, it's all the same!!!:)N
15 years ago
Forum