Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Second week back to work.
Say, I could use a taillight off that old dodge..... !:)
15 years ago
Forum
RE: USGS in Google Earth
Those ones work better, but the usgs resides on your hard drive. (GOOD) But, the ones for Arkansas are not yet available (BAD)I gotta keep trying. Nat...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Wanna make a quick & easy $100?
And, I replied:If he she it responds, I plan to send this youtube clip::) (I just copied it from another thread, just above this)N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Wanna make a quick & easy $100?
And, I replied:Seriously.....Getting drunk beats getting sued a thousand times out of a thousand!I hope you get your needs met, even if it is not exac...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Wanna make a quick & easy $100?
I got a reply!I wrote:I wouldn't do it for $2000.... I would rather sit here and drink beer. (And I don't drink!)He/She/It replied:I do drink beer bec...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Wanna make a quick & easy $100?
Pin Cushion, I emailed him with your response!:)Nate
15 years ago
Forum