AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Wanna make a quick & easy $100?

I think I will move to Florida!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Surveyor's Son

I cannot imagine life without any one of ours. Sorry James for your loss. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you remember the "Drive Thru" cartoon?

Careful, ya doan wanna tick off the moderator...... I hear they are getting real mean around here!!(Sorry, it just seemed like the thing to say...):)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Administering Oaths

I'm heard many party chiefs "Administer Oaths". In fact, I have heard them administer it to dogs, trees, and to surveying instruments, and cars, and h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PDL 4500 Battery Replacement

HM...Whelllll.... (That's a slow southern drawl)I guess I will be first. Gotta order a battery!Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GPT-2005

Is it reflector less, or not? The 2005 I think means it is a 5" gun, in the 2000 series. Does it have the laser plummet, or optical?Does it have the r...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: PDL 4500 Battery Replacement

HM...No other DIY folks?Nate

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 779
Reply
RE: gps measure up

No.... but there are alot of things going on. And things that go wrong without an accurate HI & elev. Especially with Post processed networks.I su...

15 years ago
Page 472 / 527