Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: OPUS-RS vertical reliability
Just some of the factors. The Sat geometry is just a part of the equation. Length of observation. And HOW the geoid was modeled all factor in. You can...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Smooth Poly Line
Radar, I'm working on this too. PLEASE take me through all the steps, that you took, so I can fix this too. If I draw a fence, or a dashed line, that ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Hand Compass---Looking for a new one
D'yup. Doan waste yer time wid the plastic ones!
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Hand Compass---Looking for a new one
...won't leave the truck without it.> And might not find the truck again without it!N
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Hand Compass---Looking for a new one
Shelby, buy a good used one. Ebay, or otherwise. N
15 years ago
Forum