AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Not the best way to set a corner, part II

> I set a 3' offset rod down the property line.And hit a water line, and they charged me 1200.00 for the loss of water! (OK, I just made that part...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Not the best way to set a corner, part II

That's funny. I mean, he did set it. One time I tied into a fence corner, (back in the total station day) We drove a nail into the tree, at about 5-1/...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Symbol Legends

For most of my sets, it is the same monument. Less clutter. For founds, they get labeled. Fd. 3/4" Pipe in rock pile, with yellow paint... etc.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 5434
Reply
RE: I found this on ebay

Maybe "discretely relocating the county line" could take 4 days!:_))

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it worth

But the chaining pins are still usable!:)N

14 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 849
Reply
RE: A point of possible confusion

Welllllllll I kind of agree with you, but what about the dittsey little gal, down at the title co, that is simply REVIEWING the plak (plat) and simply...

14 years ago
Page 447 / 527