AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Gulf coast surveyors

Wow. I've never "rode one out", but it is something I think I'd do. I wish I owned a pacific island, about a square mile worth, and could live happily...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Gulf coast surveyors

Hurricane Isaac. Now that would be poetic. If you believe in prophesy, and coincidence, it just could mean that The sons of Isaac will control the out...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Great GIS Job Available Now!

I really feel sorry for any idiot that tries to do this! (I bet he has a contract to do this job, for 5k, and wants a sub, to give this to!)Maybe a go...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Your corner is off

Ho boy! Heah we goes!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Repeatability of a Survey with RTK

Roun heah in Arkansause, the original 0.02' would be suspect. Then, the second one would be a pipe dream, and if it wound up within 0.20' well, most ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when the road is in the wrong place

At some point, we are NO LONGER error fixers. But, we are documenters of where it all landed. Document it all, make a perdy plak, and throw it to the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Not the best way to set a corner, part II

OK, no prblem. What about fire plugs? and that turney thing, on them that turns the water on and off?:)Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract to send to prospective client please

Ug. See you at 7:00. yeah. Bring yo checkbook.Ug.Done!:)Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You can have your cake and eat it too

That is real neat... but I cannot seem to read/understand the signs. They seem more chemically oriented, or engineering oriented. I hope it is not an ...

14 years ago
Topic
Page 446 / 527