Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Follow
RE: Grid to Ground
No Reason To Ever Put GPS SPC Coords In A Ground TraverseI like a few intermediate points. N
14 years ago
Forum
RE: I helped a friend mark his mother in-laws line
NateDon, have you ever heard somebody say "Well, that just chaps my ___?" Well, this reduces chapping! 🙂
14 years ago
Forum
RE: I helped a friend mark his mother in-laws line
Something to helpIt is satin smooth, and reduces friction. N
14 years ago
Forum
RE: I helped a friend mark his mother in-laws line
James, that is so sentimental. But, I like it!:)N
14 years ago
Forum
RE: R8GNSS System
I'll give you 30k for it... IF you send me that cash difference, when you cash me check... :)NPS, I have a Nigerian financial councilor!
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Picture yourself surveying amongst these distractions
Thanks! I will be sharing that with others!Nate
14 years ago
Forum