AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring...

Well, you could run out there, and place about 6 pcs of extra rebar at each end of the line... Just to make it fun for the other surveyor. (ok, ok jus...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Praying for a job!!!!!!

Way back, in the days of the Kings of Israel, the winning combination was to pray, and go to war, and God blessed them with victory. Not Prayer alone,...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost or Stolen Prism and Carrier

I was pulling his leg, because he thought he had the red handed thief, right in front of him, and was trying to remember which crew was missing a set ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost or Stolen Prism and Carrier

One day, I had an old tripod in the back of the truck. I came across the Hwy Dpt signs, SURVEY CREW. I pulled up to the party chief, and said: Ya wann...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You just got to love an 1880 GLO survey

I like to look at what 90°-2640 does, from ONE of the section corners. AH! There it is!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I "humiliated" my client today...

Lovely. Just lovely> > I've been dog-bit, snake-bit, shot at and chased (on foot) by a drunk in a pickup....and this lady scares me.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey and an undefined easement

Ian, I have gone and bought a pipe and cable locator. An older fisher. I am persuaded that I can get wrong answers from it, and I can get right answer...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey and an undefined easement

I'd ask for them to get me a utility locate.... and shoot the surface.... and then I'd write it... and then I'd certify that ___ did the locate, and I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: when three guard stakes just aren't enough...

I don't know what to say. Did you get to the one on the wall, or not?I think of all kinds of solutions in cases like this. Talk to a few guards first....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion

Pee on one of them, and call it good!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013

I am either misunderstanding the command, thus using it wrong, or my version is lacking something. My radiator is out in my truck, so that has priorit...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013

2 things... will it work in Carlson 2009, and what is the name of the command... and if you are a Carlson rep, how mucho deniro to upgrade?Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid to Ground

No Reason To Ever Put GPS SPC Coords In A Ground TraverseAnd, I like static GPS. And, then I like real SPC coords, and average scale ground points. An...

14 years ago
Page 444 / 527