Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Dontcha know, you should be looking up about 10' too.... as the tree grows! (sorry, I just had to!) Kent, your survey evidence looks sound! My point i...
I really don't think you should be posting stuff like that. I mean, somewhere, someday, that is going to lead to an increase in profanity!:)N
What a bunch of Bull! Simmental?
It looks like it is some Scotsman's fault. Because it is a little "off Kilter"!And, "saved them a bunch of money", because the actual site was not sui...
Must be Europe... or that is a mirror image... naw... It's on the wrong side!
No, there is not a "Standard" witness corner. However.... the idea I follow is to "Meet the need of the client". So, if you are in need of ideas, (Whi...
What can I say? In a general sense, they should be placed on the property lines. And, the distance to the corner stamped on the top of the W/C. If the...
Its driven more than one surveyor to drink... or fishing!
Survey Dates could become important..... itrf velocities, and all! The land owners could want stakes, and the plat would have a TIME frame, that it co...
So, surveyors and used car salesmen are sort of similar!