AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Benefits of RTK

Well, I can tell you what I'd do. I'd do my research, and buy one. Have it arrive on Friday, and play with it on the weekend. Then, I'd show up Monday...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Akutan and the Goose

Thanks Daryl, for sharing. I have looked through them about 5 times now, and watched the vid 4 times. Well, you see, the kids wanted to see it too!Nat...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Words I have heard on a survey crew

BSM. (Barn Sour Mule) Boss is speeding, going HOME!Nate

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 53
Views: 2147
Reply
RE: Schonstedt Update

Don't Worry Nate, Wendell Knows Where You LiveWell, that could save the postage.....

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Schonstedt Update

Don't Worry Nate, Wendell Knows Where You LiveHey, I found the info from the other page:Send the $ to these accounts:Larry gets his here: dblcntrd@aol...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Schonstedt GA-72CD for sale

Payment InstructionsO shucks, here are all the instructions. I just sent everybody their money. I need that mtl dtectr!Nate

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Schonstedt Update

I bought one!OK, I just sent 250 to2xcntr, but I don't have wendell's full paypal account name, to send it to him. (I have never sent money via paypal...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Schonstedt GA-72CD for sale

I'm too late??I have a GA-92 pistol that needs another stretch ribbon in it. It is out of commission, as of this morning. I took it apart, and found t...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ring-ring (SSDD)

Kent, that is plain old funny!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay Mystery Item

Maybe somebody took the compass off a ship, and recycled it?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Monday

I concur. I think. Unless the PREPONDERANCE of evidence points elsewhere. I suspect that the Ditch Trumps the Math. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Repair

Anybody with a name "Wilkiewicz" Who says he can, Can probably fix it!This sounds like what you need. Nate

14 years ago
Page 442 / 527