AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Neighbors' war over wall, driveway lands in court

I like the logic of the supreme court. Where they said that it would set a bad precedent. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Different kinds of surveys

Maybe a surface scan survey.Topographic survey. Contour Survey.Fish Survey, (To see if they are biting)Asbuilt Survey. Construction Survey.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Sets of Section Corners...

Cause the client did not have enough money!there. I said it. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Image opacity

Yep. View, Display orderSend to back. N

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 497
Reply
RE: Schonstedt GA-72CD for sale

I was NOT too late!!I got it in the mail yesterday. I think I will like the style. I have played with it in the yard. Thank you,Nate

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Recording old surveys

I just want to thank all of you who participated in this thread. I am going to have to ponder it, and consider it. I like the idea of attaching it as ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1397
Reply
RE: today at work ...

The WeekendMaybe you could put my name on your life insurance policy!:)Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Radio Tower Survey in Texas help

Download several others, already completed, for examples. Just looking at the plat, will help you wrap your mind around what others did, and how they...

14 years ago
Page 441 / 527