Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
You probably will need an old xp machine. And, a ir wire.And, learn to modify the date.You can do it.
Yes. Enough to associate the data file, and the pt desc. And start stop times and slant
It does not matter.Your field book entries should contain:. The Serial number.I used only 4 digits, as that was enough.Start timeStop timeSlant height...
If someone has marked any as base or rover, remove the marking, or sticker.All you need is the serial num of that reciever, prominently marked on it. ...
You have to "geo constrain" one of those.Yours, or theirs, may be "fugawe" coords. Or, maybe both.This question you ask is the single most common mits...
I do too, Jim.But, I thought, pass da plate.Some have not donated....And, this is a veritable resource.N
There is NO mechanical difference between a base, or a rover.A base is just a non moving one.Have you got ashtech solutions?N
I used to have a cluster of 6.I'd set one unit in a field, and call it base for the day.Then, using atv, move 1 or 2 at a time, all day long. You can ...
They are all 8 channel, static recievers.It does not matter, which one sits in one place all day... But it does matter that the batteries dont run out...
Maybe go to setting 16" rebar! 😉
That's grreat! Not everyone is that "well off" 🙂
Self abuse.Its a hard habit to break....N
OOPS, I failed to see the other thread, about this....Sorry. N