AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Boundary Maintenance for the Day

Kent McMillan, post: 435034, member: 3 wrote: flowing time. Recent rains probably didn't hurt, either He probably meant "flowering", but, if you sit ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: An Easy Way to Improve Survey Accuracy

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it...Another way to improve survey accuracy would be to build a wall, on the Oklahoma side of Texas.... Just sayin!...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Maintenance for the Day

Kent McMillan, post: 434993, member: 3 wrote: I went out for half a day today to continue the work on a survey of a ranch which is a remainder of a co...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: hit a gas line when staking lot corner, has this ever happened to anyone else

I know for some of you this isn't going to rub you the right direction but for what it's worth I have a pipe and cable locator that I be prone to use ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

I know some will not like this...But how about going to all the local surveyors, give them your card. Tell them some about yourself. And ask for refer...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling a Gps or total sta to non-surveyor?

Mark Silver, post: 434924, member: 1087 wrote: What business could anyone who is not an ee or an electrician have with one. It is criminal Im sure yo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

LA here too... Lower Arkansas that is!Me brother in law is in LA sometimes too. Lower Alaska, that is!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base line different coordinates with postprocess !!

At this point, there are MANY details, and many mistakes possible.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Problems with data downloaded from Locus.

Im pretty sure you have to do it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base line different coordinates with postprocess !!

It'd take a while to explain. Ask your pls will be easier on the both of us.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base line different coordinates with postprocess !!

Key in the correct coord, in your software. This means tie into an existing ngs marker. That has published coords. Some are at airports.

9 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1887
Reply
RE: Problems with data downloaded from Locus.

Some are doing with the L-1 units from trimble.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with base and rover gps !!

All you need is to know which FILE, is which, after field work, and during post processing.The file name, will contain the surial num of the reciever ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Base line different coordinates with postprocess !!

Not restrict. Constrain.Ask your pls.... (easier on me).

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Problems with data downloaded from Locus.

Maybe in rinex.I dont know. But, others are doing it....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

Dont get your dozer before your transit!:)N

9 years ago
Page 165 / 527