AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Duct Tape and an Old Rod

Has anybody figured out how to utilize the coarse threads of paint poles, to 5/8"x11?Or, is this the duct tape point? 🙂 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS, did you know?

IF you are in an area where 15" or 5" or 1" data is available, and the DISTANCE to your CORS stations, is not very far, you can do alot with it. Nate

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1333
Reply
RE: GNSS, did you know?

SOME stations are recording at different intervals... (Some even 1" rate!) but, many are doing 15". I got that info from the Javad side of the coin. N

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 1097
Reply
RE: I thought I had seen it all

Stacy Carroll, post: 443320, member: 150 wrote: There is random H and V error so no vector checks both H and V. Some are close in one and not the othe...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One scale factor for a long ROW survey?

Not that I'm a flat earther...m hmm but to see how much money it'll raise!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One scale factor for a long ROW survey?

Next survey convention, maybe I'll rattle a can... To take ip donations for the flat earth society!:)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I thought I had seen it all

I saw a gps base set up about 1/2 a yr ago... By the rd. In an urban canyon.It works.... But adds MORE positional uncertianty.Why do that?N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

Ruel, that was awesome!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger for sale $220

Do they have Robotics, and GPS installed?

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: OK, Let's Play "What is it?"

Point Of Sale. Positively Outstanding ServiceParent Over ShoulderPick Out ShrapnelPig Out Susan

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 635
Reply
RE: Timber scribe

Would you mind posting a picture of your crawdad Timber scribe you've got me curious thank you

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: /Rant On

If their tangent curves you should be fine.If they're non tangent curves I understand your frustration. It's kind of like metadata and GPS. We have a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Win a Free Schonstedt!

Ok, but 2nd prize should be a shoney shirt, and a box of mag hubs, and some Vienna sausages.3rd should be Vienna sausages, and a shoney shirt...:)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole Nail Driver

I think its a great idea.Need 12 ga magazine, an 2 bit rebar magazine.... He he he

9 years ago
Page 158 / 527