AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Does anybody use the Chris-Nik Hound Dog

Direct comparison to sconstedt... Lighter.Nice layoutNot very loudSlower sweep speed required(the newer one as of mfd in the last 6 mos has a faster p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Daytime versus nighttime GNSS accuracy?

Back in my L-1 days, I left several out all night. Challenging area. They got me good data. One was on a 1/4 cor. I cut 3 holes to the sky. One at 2:0...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Plus RTK System

Is 5k the direct purchase price, or is it what he will allow on a trade in?If its what he will allow on trade, its actual cash value will be probably ...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Technology watch

Well, it kinda depends on HOW POOR.Somebody measures. I have seen wild measures...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 BT trouble

Ah... Got it. "Not recovered", means "not retrieved".I was thinking it had "not recovered", as in was "still sick".Ok.I expect all scientific contrapt...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

I used to have a bunch of hammers then I had kids..

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

[USER=94]@Dave Karoly[/USER] , that's only 1/2 a story,,,

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 BT trouble

OK, so you bought 2 units, with v 4.64. One died, and you replaced it with another USED one. That had older firmware. Have you contacted your dealer, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Helping Texas rebuild

[USER=379]@FL/GA PLS.[/USER] Survey dollars are worth more than the other kind.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS, did you know?

Many hundreds of surveyors don't know that 2 gps units can yield faithful bearings. Better than a sunshot. Consistently. I'd say 50% or more of surve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS, did you know?

Many hundreds of surveyors don't know that 2 gps units can yield faithful bearings. Better than a sunshot. Consistently. I'd say 50% or more of surve...

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 421
Reply
RE: Hello from PA

Tell us, are you in boundary, construction, engineering, all 3, or none od the above?Welcomb!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Plottin' and a Plannin'

We become licensed surveyors.There are 2 legs that surveyors build their business upon.1.) The legal world of deeds, transactions, and contracts.2.) T...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

Masking tape, @5' up, w/ pinch of dot tape on it. On every door, or near the door. Make yourself some sticks, with targets, you can place, in spots no...

9 years ago
Page 157 / 527