AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Reply
RE: The're back....

I used to think the Earth was flat. Then I left Kansas! Hahaha

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The're back....

I'm wondering. If we already use gps, can we contribute? Or, would it be sent back?:)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Peace in the Valley

I'm not ashamed of Jesus.But, I'm afraid he's ashamed of me sometimes.Nate

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 919
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper+ and Legacy E

well, what'd you replace them with?N

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ivy

How it happened.I've got 2 half sisters. They were sorta raised liberal by their dad. They were several yrs older than me, and my brothers. I'm the mi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ivy

I get a spot of it about 1x a yr.Black scab over.Then, i scratch it off, and I'm good for another yr.Now, the ticks? I came home last wk, with over 10...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen R10 Tulsa, OK

I wonder... Is Trimble, or anybody else equipped with any theft prevention? Like a mechanism to track it forevever?I wish all of them were set up to "...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Help identifying survey nails?

Surveyors are perpetual cobblers, re-purposing stuff all the time. They are also cheapskates.And...They are also habit prone.And buried flagging can l...

9 years ago
Page 149 / 527