AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 76
Views: 3208
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

It's useful in the following manner. 1.) Tie into ANOTHER old large boundary survey, build a custom projection, (with underlying SPC), add a few pins,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis statement

Grid north, is true north, at the central meridian... So that does make 'm cousins!Ground distance and grid distances, are... Only 1 csf apart. So, ma...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 610
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

[USER=1188]@John Putnam[/USER] Absolutely. However, you can do this with a TDS 200c. And MANY things happen "under the hood" that the user does not se...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

When you upload rectangular SPC design coords, into a Javad, onto the SPC page, it ASSUMES they are SPC, with an assigned SPC. They are converted, at ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

I think I am probably the origin of this so called "Red Herring". John Putnam, post: 449684, member: 1188 wrote: All receivers work in geodetic coordi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

Leica has an IMU? Hey! That's news! I want to see how this plays out. N

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

Well, Arturs, you are probably right. EVERYBODY is improving everything. It's only a matter of time, till EVERYBODY can do what Javad has done, (And m...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: In honor of Monty Hall, we present the M.H. L.S. problem...

I don't comprehend your paradigm. I wad up, with ambition, and slow thought. I go find them ALL, as well as a few stray traverse nails, and I found th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

lakehouse21, post: 449288, member: 2751 wrote: motivation made up for what I lacked in equipment No amount of motivation, is a substitute for modern ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Technology

gschrock, post: 449305, member: 556 wrote: You might have to think outside of the box. I AM thinking outside the box... 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Technology

BOTH of those are total Stations. The MS60 is a Leica Total Station. the SX10 is a Trimble Total Station. I am thinking integrate them into the GPS. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

Well, John, It's difficult to explain what I am trying to explain, because what the Javad does, is not like any thing I know about. ALL internal coord...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 550
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

I was going to make a list of tools, and software, to make a good business.But, as I considered it, the number one thing we need is an education, with...

9 years ago
Page 147 / 527