AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

Andy Bruner, post: 450365, member: 1123 wrote: Lietz TM20C Hey, we had one of those, with an Autoranger S on top. Still got the Autoranger S. Just bo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

[USER=794]@Jered McGrath PLS[/USER] , I gave it to my brother. He lives in Ohio. I can get the Ser num. (He wanted it). It felt like pulling a wisdom ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 39
Views: 1427
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 585
Reply
RE: What is this exactly?

Symbol code for gender.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

By USING Lat Lon, WITH an (Epoch Date), it simply gives you an absolute standard, to re-project from. In my mind, It's a BLM dream tool. (Especially w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

The number one good thing the Javad LS setup does, is tell the truth, everywhere it goes. Woods, ravines, trees, etc. It has a built in quality contro...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 996
Reply
RE: Arkansas Pictures

I missed it.Any highlights?N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

Another one that bugs me is a completely non described plss corner. And I go looking through records and find it there are three monuments there and y...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

Abbreviations that insult good surveyors everywhere.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

One thing it CAN do, is take and enter the bearings, and distances, from a BLM dependant resurvey, (Township Plat) and tell it that they ARE geodetic ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

In theory, yes. (i don't know if ALL those are in it right now, I'm not familiar with some of those). But, I suspect that most of them are. (I've not ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protection in the woods

This has been one of the finest threads ever. Great sarcasm. Funny stuff.But, there is a serious side to it all. Due to all the tree huggin' tofu eati...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In honor of Monty Hall, we present the M.H. L.S. problem...

This whole thread has me bumfuzzled.It's the surveyors DUTY to open all 3 doors, and get paid get it too!.And, to scrape around the door frames.It's a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Ya'all have fun. I wished I were there...Good folks, good time.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

FIP = Found Iron PinSIP = Set Iron PinFIR = Found Iron RodZIP = Zing In PavementRIP = Rod In Place

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

Pure convenience. You can work 2 jobs, from the same base, from the same file, and interchange what projection you want to use. It's simple fluidity. ...

9 years ago
Page 146 / 527