AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Swamp pics

The snakes in the swamp are more interested in sunning, and keeping out of trouble with you. We capitalize upon this. And, get our jobs done. Nate

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 579
Reply
RE: OK SO HERE IS THE ISSUE I'M HAVING

I was gonna ask "whats reading comprehension?" then I remembered not to ask questions, unless you already know the answer.Maybe a Yankee, that writes ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

eapls2708, post: 450474, member: 589 wrote: It was probably 15 years before I truly appreciated having some experience with those old methods and inst...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Swamp pics

Are you guys hiring? That looks like fun work!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need targets set in Okmulgee, OK

If there's a nice big bonus I guess I'd come do it for you!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Swamp pics

That's about as awesome as it gets.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Longest Distance with S7??

Another trick you can do is make a leaf fire and that way you can find the target and then use the signal attenuater to get maximum signal shoot your ...

9 years ago
Page 144 / 527