AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

That abbreviation is common, and accepted.Fip could mean found iron pin.Or found iron pipeAnd, their size is missing. So, they are non descriptive des...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 6" W & LE Gurley Plain Compass

I'd love it, but you will need more money than i can scrounge up right now.It's beautiful.

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A new one for me

Tom Adams, post: 451852, member: 7285 wrote: Original corner monument recovered. ... And sitting on my desk!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A new one for me

I don't quite know what to say.That stinks... How do you describe that section corner now?N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello

HEY! welcome to the forum! Does ye know Justin Wilson?There is a bit o everything roun heah!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from BC

Well, after you try I-Gauge, and Javad, you will be ready to make "full circle" and go back to Leica! ;)Where I'm coming from, is I wish I were knew i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on setting up a control network

Hixon (Fort Collins Co) makes a fine 25' prism pole. I have one. I also have a 20' one. Good mast!N

9 years ago
Page 143 / 527