AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 162
Views: 6874
Reply
RE: Has anybody got an old Jacobs Staff?

Dan B. Robison, post: 452488, member: 34 wrote: Nate,Did it come with the brass ball joint and socket?DDSM Yes, Dan, it did. I can just imagine that ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1202
Reply
RE: USED TRIMBLE R10 RECEIVER FOR SALE

Get a quitclaim from the ins co. Now it IS fully clear. It's yours.Then do as you please.N

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Professionalism and clients

One of the best things that ever happened to me, was a meeting in Hot Springs, with some fellow professionals, and I learned to say these words: "If I...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Pro +GNSS

They are workhorses. They are a Javad product, with yellow skin, and marketed by Topcon.

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Stolen R10 Tulsa, OK

Another thing... Actual hardware costs, of a reciever... Is not much. Maybe 500 or 750$.So, most of the cost of new equipment is r&d.So, why shoul...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

Maybe you could go by the local scrap yard, get some old iron...Set about 5 pins, somewhere in the vicinity o one corner all within 15' radius, with ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

You have a morbid sense of curiosity. (i do too!!)

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a new metal detector?

Thanks Guys. A repackaged CST. It's salesmanship...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a new metal detector?

Well, MOST surveyors don't want anything with David White name.... They are construction grade.But, it could be a re-packaged item... I simply don't k...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 654
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

A rule of flying r/c is: dont fly anything you cannot afford to crash".

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Cut Gas Line After Locates

I did a contract, on some bathroom re construction, at a state park.I bought my own gear, to locate the sufsurface utitities.I used my own gear. I map...

9 years ago
Page 142 / 527