AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Hello from BC, Canada

Whelll, (that's a slow southern drawl, to allow time, to think) I think a room full of on-line surveyors is one of the best things for our profession ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Insults for surveyors

@A Harris, Maybe you could "re-gift" it to one of our esteemed comrades, with alot of fine wrapping paper... KM. Comes to mind... And Least swears... ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1227
Topic
Replies: 37
Views: 1581
Reply
RE: Road moved

No fences, but the road work was well done. Well defined cuts, and fills. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: They're Making the Job A Lot Harder

Naw, not a tat. But, IF somebody came out with a unit that out-performed the Javad, by 25%, I'd have to change. I am generally promoting good land sur...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Road moved

In this case, my client would loose a little acreage... In the traveled way. If my client wants me to do this, to use present day c/l, then my client ...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Road moved

Posted by: Duane Frymire I say it does move, if I understand your situation, and I think I do.?ÿ Regardless of specific or general rules of constructi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: plotting 22x34 pdf to HP Designjet 5500

Posted by: Renee Clough architects, approval agencies, etc that we share the pdfs with don't appreciate standing on their head.?ÿ Well, some of them s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Road moved

Alliquat, Tis true, yes, tis true... But, it also brings up the issue of surveys, I've seen, that obviously, poorly defined the road... They were tryi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Road moved

I know whats the "legal thing to do". But, I had a sentimental moment there.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 49
Views: 1204
Reply
RE: Carlson, Coord file associations

I got it. Under the Coordinate file utilities, Pull down. "Convert CRD File Format". If it's alphanumeric, it will convert to numeric only. If it's nu...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson, Coord file associations

The pull down "Move Coords"?ÿ command fails, when I change coord files, because the coords are associated with the 1st file, and not the second. I wan...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson, Coord file associations

OK, here's details: I load an old job. It has 1-1000 coords. Points 300-400 are my temporary coords, for just studying the geometry. I have used 300-3...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson, Coord file associations

I'm using the POINTS pull down, "Move Points". IF I create the coords, in cad from data collector points, it works well. IF I create the coords, in ca...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1209
Reply
RE: CLEANING OF CONNECTIONS

Electrical contact cleaner, available at radio shack, tv and appliance stores, maybe even wal mart, is an essential ingredient to all modern electrica...

9 years ago
Page 134 / 527