AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: I just need one side staked

1295 to survey whole lot. 1225 just one line...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Grave Sites

Stealing grave sites... Is a grave sin!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Landowner Confrontation

Posted by: billvhill I was confronted by an angry landowner about trespassing on his property without his permission. He owns a mobile home that is pa...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: L5 Tracking OAF

Were curious, if you do the upgrade, how much it helps. I'm on the Javad wagon, so i don't know about other brands. Here's some pics of crazy shots: ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Client stands me up two times.

I suppose send em a bill for your time...

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Antarctica Job

Any Ticks down there?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Why does my survey cost so much?

Have you priced new trucks lately?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Quest Datahawk Drone

The only ones I'm hearing about much are DJI Phantoms. In a number of flavors. As best I can tell, the hobby market is ahead of the mapping (of course...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Industrial Scans - Certified to 0.02'

"our lady of assumption" ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello From N.C.

Some of the best surveying discussions ever, are here for the participation... Welcome

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 3190
Reply
RE: Survey History, The Jacob's Staff, and compass

Posted by: A Harris ?ÿ Brunton sales a jacobstaff thimble that connects their compass to a jacob staff. ?ÿ That thimble allows a 1/4" x 20 thread to g...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey History, The Jacob's Staff, and compass

Ok, what about these mini tripods? I'd kind of like to acquire one, for compass use. I still have one from that Bostrom Brady unit, I accidentally acq...

9 years ago
Topic
Page 132 / 527