AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: A sad testament to the state of surveying

I think that's a great idea... As the last item on my bill: Addnl fee for burial expenses, $ 100.00 Great ideas here...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: A sad testament to the state of surveying

I think that's a great idea... As the last item on my bill: Addnl fee for burial expenses, $ 100.00 Great ideas here...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Two Differing Elevation Certificates

I love your question. Waiting to see too....

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 382
Reply
RE: Well, that was fun.

It logs me out, automaticly, I've logged in already several times today. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: What kind tree is this?

Ash, or persimmon. 2 cents N

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Reply
RE: "Why George cut down the cherry tree"

StLs, I know nothing about the ebay seller, but its just cool art. Good for an office.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: "Why George cut down the cherry tree"

There's more from that ebay seller:

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 513
Reply
RE: Data Collectors ƒ?? Why?

Speech recognition is a big hard pill. Google is compiling EVERYONES speach, on their speech program. Via, cell phones. It's a big task. Soon, anybody...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you used a 500' tape?

I have used a 300' one.?ÿ Javad is better. N

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1333
Reply
RE: Cross Section Field Book with LIGHTER grid lines?

I sorta think the change was not in the gridlines, in the book. I think it was the advent of digital copiers, that address those faint blue lines, and...

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

Here is a pic of the change it will make. But, the shape of the moon is not that important...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

If we could just pass the legislation, we could MAKE the earth flat. This would eliminate alot of survey problems. Scale factors, coordinates, no long...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Same client called twice

I answered both calls. The cell one was kind of a poor connection. He did not know he had called me 2x. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 515
Reply
RE: Ownership documents

Another thing, is soil compaction. RR uses ballast, and ballast compacts the soil. It sounds difficult, but combine old photos, with a tractor, and 6"...

8 years ago
Page 131 / 527