AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 2146
Reply
RE: Carrying equipment on motorbike

Motorcycle surveyor. I remember him. I think he was down in Tennessee, or Georgia. Kawasaki. Everything was on the bike. Wayne something maybe? Griffi...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Incorrect Backsight

While i think many good ideas are populating this thtead, here is another possible solution. Go and re-observe gps, on a number of the specific points...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Incorrect Backsight

While i think many good ideas are populating this thtead, here is another possible solution. Go and re-observe gps, on a number of the specific points...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New Person

Hello Jim, from the Bronx. Welcome to the forum. Nate

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station advice

All too often, the general public sees us come out set up equipment, turn angles, measure distances, and set stakes, go home in 3 or 4 hrs, while they...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station advice

I do not intend to flame the guy, or discourage him. Really.?ÿ But, to make him wary. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station advice

I have sat at my 'puter for hrs, figuring out WHERE that architect blew the plans... They don't close by 3". Or a wall thickness. If you do this... Bu...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Hall of Fame

ok, I'd like to nominate William Wenzel to pick our next SOTW. Can i get a 2nd? N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Service Body Trucks

Here is what i did. Stinkin boxes are narrower at the back, due to bed taper.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

Posted by: wfwenzel That's enough to "send you over the edge"! That's just flat wrong... I have closed flat before... Does that count? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

Posted by: wfwenzel That's enough to "send you over the edge"! That's just flat wrong... I have closed flat before... Does that count? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Service Body Trucks

Polaris 850, 48" wide. That leaves room for 2 boxes 23.5" wide on the sides. Polaris Ranger 5' wide. Leaves room for 2 boxes 17.5" wide. Have the boxe...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Service Body Trucks

I have looked into this. I'd suggest a flatbed, 8' wide. Custom side boxes. Cross box, with drawers that slide out. Umderbody boxes. Ramps. With cable...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 323
Reply
RE: "Why George cut down the cherry tree"

Posted by: wfwenzel It was a bearing tree, and he wanted to pincushion the corner to the "right place"? I had that happen to me about 2 yrs ago.

8 years ago
Page 129 / 527