Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
The situation is: New system prices are down.?ÿ Quality and reliability are up. No point going with an old retired system, when a newer system offers ...
Well, what are you using now, for data collector? The DC is a core piece of gear... N
I suggest you buy NEW. Failure to pull your pants down to pee, DOES save time (money). But, the additional time needed to do more laundry, more than e...
With Javad, we collect both, RTK and ppk, simultaneously. But, ppk data isn't available, until we get to WiFi signal. This can be through the cell pho...
Jim, you are an asset to the profession. Nate
RTK will eventually become a more at-cost product. R & D is still in full swing. Prices can drop alot, and still maintain a profit. But, R & D...
Around here, some profeshunul surbeyers just guess at it! 🙂
Ok, well it says you are to demonstrate your skill. Is this a demonstration of your skill, to find this forum, ask some surveyors, and go compete? I c...
Does this effect all gps, or just some brands? And, does it only affect Calif. Or more? And, only Real Time Networks? I guess CRTN stands for Californ...
Anybody ever try to survey for this guy? 😉
@Tom Bushelman, Did you get a T-2, on base, or something else? Thanks, Nate
@sireath That's a concise answer. I have used Ashtech, L1 only, post processed. Topcon Legacy E. Topcon Hiper. Javad LS. I've not used the rest of the...
I've never misread anything! (Liar Nate) N
Dave,?ÿ Many times we cannot see the forest, because trees block the view. SW Arkansas Pedantry Group. N ?ÿ
Those are like many modern exams. Multiple choice.... 😉
Well, they are at least TRYING to be in the same place!
Thermometers in a bin, at hardware store, don't all read the same. Sign above says "guaranteed accuracy". Compasses are a little the same. Unless care...