Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Just a few thoughts. We usually put into each job, in the field book, a note that looks like this: 1-2 357-1/2 ?? SC # 4 What that meant was point num...
"Which GPS is. Best". Best for what? You know, we all want our gps to: Never be wrong. (Init is NEVER wrong)?ÿ this error is typically 2 to 6 ft. Shoo...
I tend to agree with Jim. It's not the ability to roll through the change. But, to run properly, on both sides! N
Here is the Chisel Point Slammer Tool It's about right, for digging deep. With a tuna can, to remove the loose material, it will work. Also, carrying ...
And.. I said that wrong. Grid is scaled up to ground. Grid = 1000.00' and ground = 1000.10' ?ÿ
There are 10,000 answers to this question. And, 10,000 ways to solve it. You will want someone to discuss this with. It's like going to California, vi...
Slammer Tool comes with 2" and the wide blade. I got both. N
It kinda depends on what you want for the final product. Do you want final data to be spc, or a ground local system? How big of an area do you need to...
These are good: The Slammer Tool.
We used to go by Roy's office in Kirby. Roy always shared files, as needed.?ÿ Nate
Well. I have been using a HP 100 (bought it through John Burr) for many years. Well, she's dead. Thunderstorm. Looks like I need another. HP Printers ...
Somebody recently shared a 10 yr old survey with me. It came complete with coords. It was performed with rtk. A critical point in that file had 2 shot...
This one could get several answers. "We lost our shirts on 1st job, we want 12k for the file" "We have a policy of making money. It seems to be a viol...
I've met these "fed surveyors".?ÿ Good guys, as far as personalities go. But, they don't even have a state license. Weather you are wrong, or right, N...
What it does right... It does very right. (With right settings it won't lie) What it does wrong, is its not alot like anything else out there. So, you...
Now we're getting the "rest o' de' story!" 🙂 N
Which points are common to both files? Are there pt descriptions? Can you isolate the control points, in both files? Just guessing here, but if there ...
@ Garry I quit TDS/Trimble while running a ranger 200c. I don't think it could do what you ask. At least, if it could, neither me, nor anybody else I ...