AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: averaging observations after calibrating site

Isn't calibration a mechanism, such as localize? If I'm hearing you right... Day one, we go establish control. Day two, we calibrate, or localize to t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Meanings can change over time

It's just wampum. Exaggeration. N ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: For New Jersey collectors

@FL/GA PLS I feel what you said. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: For New Jersey collectors

I don't know if any of you will be able to even Communicate with him. You may need to bring an interpreter... New Joisey indeed! 🙂

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 646
Reply
RE: Stolen Leica TCRP1201 R300

Ok. Perspective time. How much $ are you out? N ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Prisms for staking out

Do the red neck check. Set the whole rig up, 11 feet apart, with 2 tripods, and as near to the same elev at both ends. Shoot dist. Check with box tape...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A multi tool for surveyors

@ Loyal, looks like I need 3 of those! N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling technique?

David, although this works, (single setup, double data), when you work with field hands, that may not have slept a lot the night before, there is meri...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How hot is it???????

The UV index is high too. Long sleeve shirts are in order. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Shipping Equipment

Plug it into power.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurricane Barry

I'm having trouble inserting a photo. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 925
Reply
RE: Replacement Part for Bipod

Cut a 2" long piece of thinwall pvc. Make slit in side. Pop it over the prism pole. Now, it dispersed the stress, and protects the pole. If need be, s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Nate's case. I've come home with 200 plus ticks dug into me, for years. The bug repellent lasts 3 hrs, and they start chomping again. About 3 yrs ago,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Zmax Receivers

I knew a guy that bought a pair of those, and a Pac crest radio. Paid 62,000 or so for the setup. It's been 20 or so yrs ago. They worked well. Nate

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
Page 103 / 527