AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought I'd seen everything...

You'll see the light... Eventually..... Somebody will replace the bulb.... Personally, I think this law *might* not be constitutional! N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vernier transits

@Mike Marks I have many more hours behind a transit, than a T-2. But, I've got hours behind both. The T-2 is much better. But we are not trying to mes...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 940
Reply
RE: my word vs the office guy

Least squares analysis would help this one. Adjusted properly, maybe there's only a tenth in any place. This is one for analysis. With a cross tie. Or...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Surveyor's equipment for sell, robot etc.

" I will personally hunt you down if you mess with her". I like that. 😉 ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ring Ring - is it me?

I got a call yesterday. Asking me "how much to reset a missing corner" the road grader maybe knocked it out. And he's in dispute w neighbor. Turns out...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retiring Surveyor

Have you lost your bearings? 🙂

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Nctech Istar fusion lite for sale

What that thing? If it don't work like an old k&e transit, or plumb bob, then you'll have to explain it!

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: R10-2 with 672 channels

I'd expect that if they said "future-proof", or similar wording, that they would be that.?ÿ N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Large K&E Slide Rule

Wow. I'm impressed!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Putting All those Channels to Good Use

This is heartbreaking. I sat around for an hour, trying to set a corner today. It was woods, and I'd fallen into "that noon doldrums hole" only 8 sats...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pincushion...

This calls for an axle, set over it all...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pincushion...

Levi, our 8 yr old, walked up, saw the pic, and said "yeah, I remember being on that job". ...out of the mouth of babes indeed! Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help choosing a robotic total station

Just a few comments. Owning, and operating a survey grade instrument includes knowing how to index it, or check it's accuracy. If you do your own thin...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Equipment Crime in Florida

Maybe some good old out of date gps gear, and a sting operation is in order. N

7 years ago
Page 102 / 527