AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mmm184
mmm184
@mmm184
Free
Joined: November 17, 2010 12:29 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 216
Reply
RE: Solo robotic layout.

That's awesome. I'll be rigging up one of those.Thanks for sharing.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 692
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

What's a plumb bob? 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Data collector advice

All things being equal, I'd opt for the collector with buttons...much easier to operate in the field. Maybe it's me though, I cant adapt to touch scr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Side by Side or ATV for field work and why?

We have a Kawasaki Teryx 750. I like it, but prefer the Polaris Ranger, because the bench seat is quicker/easier to get in and out of. Seems like an...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 2474
Reply
RE: Custom equipment cases

Pelican 1520I'm pretty sure you can get laser cut foam if you search around. We use the 'pluck-able' foam included with Pelican.The 1520 is a little ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: PA Exam

:beer: Congratulations on being a storm-water expert 😉 ...I have my PA License as well...what part of the state? ...no Tropics in my area.BTW, I lov...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tying to bench marks.

RTK is funny like that...sometimes off by 0.1' vertically, sometimes right on.I thought you had to observe 15 for minutes (static) for OPUS RS though?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 5 Ways to Increase Surveying Productivity

Check, Double-Check.............> :good: > > Measure twice, cut once.I cut this board three times and its still too short!:-D

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do with a "found" GPS base?

Reminds me...Last year, one of my faithful employees left the base station (in its pelican case) on the tailgate, and drove away. Many miles later th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+ GPS rover question

> I've had great results from mine. > Support from Carlson is excellent. More times than not I can call in the field and receive a call-back wit...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+ GPS rover question

> > I never used the Carlson GPS, but we have several Surveyor+ data collectors. Those collectors are great. Rugged, big buttons, good softwar...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+ GPS rover question

I never used the Carlson GPS, but we have several Surveyor+ data collectors. Those collectors are great. Rugged, big buttons, good software, etc.We ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 20" to 27" vs Dual Monitor

I use a 17" laptop screen in conjunction with a 23" Samsung monitor for the dual display at my house, 27" for the dual display at my office...either w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How's work load been?

We are overwhelmed.We have three crews running again tomorrow (Sunday).I've been working 7 15's for four years...aside from an occasional wedding (min...

14 years ago
Page 1 / 12