AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mkennedy
mkennedy
@mkennedy
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: January 17, 2013 10:55 am
Last seen: August 19, 2026 7:15 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 663
Reply
RE: Home Schooling

I spent time today homeschooling. I appreciate teachers so much and am very glad I've only had to TA university class labs. I have 2 2nd grade boys i...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Access to "The Australian Surveyor" technical journal

See whether a specific author has made the article available elsewhere such as at ResearchGate or arxiv. I was just able to download a 2012 paper by e...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Cash Flow woes

How are your daily workflows? How much task/context switching do you do? When you're in the field, are you answering emails, texts or calls? How abou...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: You WISH your county was this hip....

@rankin_file Nice to see some personality on that site! You know it's a small group/one person and not much oversight when they have a link to a band'...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Eye Glasses vs Contact Lenses

@bill93 Yep, that's about right. My current prescription (bifocal) sucks is not very good and I'm using my phone without my glasses sometimes. I'm 53 ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Eye Glasses vs Contact Lenses

@john-putnam They do make daily disposable contacts! There even ones for astigmatism. I haven't used them. Even if I wanted to wear contacts, I think ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Eye Glasses vs Contact Lenses

@brad-ott   My mother has keratoconus. She ended up having corneal transplants. Still has terrible eyesight, but a little more flexibility o...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington state House bill proposing changes to SPC and foot

I thought that NGS was willing to design a statewide and state plane zones for a state unless the stakeholders wanted to propose their one. What NGS w...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can someone explain this to me please? UTM

@bill93 and @jaro Sorry, I'm going to be that person. NAPGD2022 is the geoid model/vertical coordinate reference system. You want NATRF2022. A pro...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring

I think I would ask her what she expects. Does she want to shadow you? A paid or unpaid internship (how long, how often?)? An informational interview?

7 years ago
Page 8 / 35